We will be making changes to the Bulk Pricing Service in the next few weeks. The current Bulk Pricing Service allows Shopkeepers to purchase 15 or more of the same product at a discount from their own shop. With the new Bulk Pricing Service, the changes are:
- All apparel, including Dark Apparel, Value T-Shirts, and InfiniStitch™ apparel will now qualify for bulk discount. This has been a long-standing Shopkeeper request.
- Due to changes in supplier pricing, we are now able to offer better discounts on about half of the items but unfortunately will be raising the bulk prices on some others.
- To offer Shopkeepers more flexibility, we’ve lowered the threshold by beginning the bulk discount at only six apparel products.
- For the first time we will be offering progressively steeper discounts at higher quantities, up to a quantity of 96.
This change will happen in time for Holiday shopping! We’ll let you know once the Bulk Pricing Service changes have been implemented. A new pricing chart will be updated at the time of announcement.
Other than the new tiers, what else is different with the new Bulk Pricing Service?
The differences are:
- All apparel products are now included in the Bulk Pricing Service, including InfiniStitch™ apparel, Value T-Shirt, and Dark T-Shirts which were previously excluded. (Some previously excluded items such as stickers, magnets, buttons, greeting cards, note cards, yard signs, banners, and multi-packs will continue to be excluded.)
- There will be a separate discount schedule table for apparel products and non-apparel products.
- Discounts for apparel products start at a quantity of 6, with a discount increase with every 6 increment up to a quantity of 96.
How do I qualify for the bulk pricing discount?
All you need to do is add 6 of the same product (any color or size) to your cart, and check out using your account log in. The discount will automatically be applied.
Will customers have access to the Bulk Price Service?
No, that hasn’t changed. The Bulk Price Service is still a service offered only to Shopkeepers (and Create & Buy).
What are the discounts?
We will provide a bulk pricing chart once the new bulk prices are implemented.
Can I use coupons with the Bulk Pricing Service?
No. Coupons are excluded with Bulk Pricing Service.
Is there any change to shipping costs?
No. The current shipping fees are unchanged.
Do all of the products ordered have to use the same image?
No. To qualify for the bulk discount, you only have to order bulk quantities of a single item. For instance, you can order 6 Dark T-Shirts – 3 black and 3 red, all different size, and each one can use a different image. The key to the bulk discount is ordering multiples of a single base product.