CHEECH AND CHONG FAN PORTAL MERCHANDISE RULES
All images created for the Cheech and Chong Fan Portal must comply with the following rules. Please note that the rules may be more restrictive than the CafePress Content Usage Policy, however we need to respect the creative decisions of Cheech and Chong. These rules may be updated from time to time.
- All images must be tagged with “Cheech and Chong Livenation”.
- No use of photographs, drawings, album cover art, movie art or other images of Cheech and Chong or its individual members.
- No use of official Cheech and Chong logos or trademarks.
- You may not use the font of the Cheech and Chong logos.
- No use of lyrics from songs or lines from movies by Cheech and Chong.
- You may use the name Cheech and Chong as well as the name of individual members of Cheech and Chong.
- You may use Cheech and Chong song titles, titles of albums/CDs and movies.
- No derogatory references to race, gender, sexual preference, religion, mental handicaps, obesity, or physical impairments.
- No references to medications, illicit drugs, alcohol use or firearms.
- No use of profanity, vulgarity or hate language.
- No graphically violent images.
- No use of sexually explicit language, images or graphics.
- No use of any third party photographs, illustrations, designs or trademarks (if it’s not yours, if you don’t own it, don’t use it!)
- No political party associations (e.g. republican, democrat, or candidates).
- No creation of products other than the specified Products
- We reserve the right to remove any of your artwork at any time and for any reason, without notice to you.
Cheech and Chong and other trademarks, if any, provided by us are the sole and exclusive property of Cheech and Chong. All goodwill associated with usage of such trademarks inures solely to the benefit of Cheech and Chong. © 2009 Cheech and Chong. Under license from Live Nation Merchandise, Inc.