Are you a CafePress Designer? Do you have really awesome, gotta-have-it designs that people love? Of course you do—you’re amazing! And do you want to win a fantastic Prize Pack (including a brand new iPAD) and be the most-Pressed/”Best Pressed” Designer around? Naturally!
So what is Press It?!
Press It is the new way to OMG, LOL, Love, Want, Like and Cute popular CafePress products. Friends and fans Press their favorite CP items onto one of six Pressboards (named respectively for OMG, LOL, etc.). The magic of these Pressboards? Not only do they spotlight your designs, they also enable you to keep track of what’s trending—both personally and around the world. Pressboards display Presses in real-time, from all over.
This is a one-of-a-kind platform that empowers you to stay in the know, around the clock.
Who can Press It? Anyone. You, your friends and communities, the general public, your Aunt Ida. Pressboards are a tremendous marketing tool, so please feel free to encourage anyone and everyone to Press your products every chance they get!
About the “Press It” Contest:
Now that you know how Press It works, here’s how you can win* it. The CafePress Designer who gets the most presses on their product—within a limited time of course—will win an awesome, jaw-dropping, fantastic Prize Pack. This Prize Pack includes:
• Placement on the CafePress Home Page
• FB post & feature on the CafePress Facebook Page
• Tweet on the CafePress Twitter Page
• “Best Pressed” Badge placed on your product on CafePress.com
• Blog post on the CafePress blog touting your “Best Pressed” status
…and, drumroll please…a brand, new…(more drums)…fantabulous…iPAD®!
The only hitch? You have to be a CafePress Designer, and you have to follow the rules posted below. So, Press It now for a great chance to win. And encourage your friends. Ready everybody? Press!
Not a CafePress Designer yet? Get started here.
CAFEPRESS PRESS IT CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
The CafePress Press It Contest (the “Contest”) begins on Wednesday September 25, 2012 at 8:45 a.m. PST. Entries must be received between Tuesday September 25, 2012 at 8:45 a.m. PST and Tuesday October 9, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. PST (“Contest Period”).
The Contest provides entrants with the opportunity to see which of their CafePress products will be the “most pressed” by the CafePress community. The CafePress designer with the “most pressed” product will be the winner and will receive the prize as described below.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and who are 18 years or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of CafePress, its respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each) are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: In order to create an entry, you must have a CafePress store. To enter, you must:
- Have a product(s) on the CafePress Marketplace (The product must be available through a CafePress store that is opted into the CafePress Marketplace.)
- Press your product(s) – i.e. click any of the Press It tags (listed below) found on CafePress Marketplace product pages and encourage the community to press your product(s)
- Press It tags:
- Press It tags:
Every “Press It” tag clicked on a product will count as an entry. There is no limit to entries. Each entrant may enter an unlimited number of times during the Contest Period.
All products must comply with and are subject to the CafePress’ Content Usage Policy: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/index.aspx?page=cup.aspx. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to disqualify any entry that does not comply with the CafePress Content Usage Policy, Official Rules and/or that CafePress believes is otherwise inappropriate for the Contest.
By entering the Contest, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest. The winner will be notified by email. If a potential winner does not contact CafePress within seven (7) calendar days of the first notification attempt or in the event of noncompliance with these Contest rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given, and an alternate winner may be selected by CafePress.
3. SELECTION OF WINNER:
All of the “Press It” clicks for each product pressed will be tallied and the “most pressed” product will be the winner. The winner will be determined on October 10, 2012.
One (1) winner will receive:
- One (1) iPad® with Wifi 16GB (3rd generation) (ARV $499)
- CafePress Marketing Suite which includes the following: (dates and times TBD by CafePress)
- CafePress homepage placement for Designer
- A Facebook post on CafePress’ Facebook Page featuring the product
- A tweet on CafePress’ Twitter Page about the product
- A “Fan Favorite” or “Most Pressed” badge display for the product on CafePress.com
- A post on CafePress’ blog about the product
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except that CafePress reserves the right to substitute a prize for an item of equal or greater value if the offered prize is unavailable, in CafePress’ sole and absolute discretion. The prizes are awarded without warranty of any kind from CafePress, express or implied, without limitation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
Each Entrant represents that the designs submitted for this Contest are the Entrant’s original work and that Entrant has obtained all necessary licenses, approvals and consents to use and display the images and design in the Contest and further through and with CafePress’ services. Each entrant also acknowledges that many ideas may be competitive with, similar or identical to the submitted product and/or each other in theme, idea, format or other respects. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that such entrant will not be entitled to any compensation as a result of Sponsor’s choice of any such similar or identical material.
By entering, each entrant agrees that CafePress, ITS respective parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Contest or any Contest-related activity, or from entrant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel related thereto). CafePress is not responsible for any typographical, printing, technical, human or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or in the announcement of the prize.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S GRANT TO CAFEPRESS, ITS RESPECTIVE PARENTS, AFFILIATES, FRANCHISEES, SUBSIDIARIES, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, LEGAL COUNSEL, ADVERTISING, PUBLIC RELATIONS, PROMOTIONAL, FULFILLMENT AND MARKETING, WEB SITE PROVIDERS, AND WEB MASTERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST, EDIT, AND USE, WORLDWIDE IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE WINNER’S ENTRY, NAME, PORTRAIT, PICTURE, LIKENESS, OPINIONS AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO HOMETOWN AND STATE) FOR ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF HIS OR HER NAME ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION.
6. INTERNET: CafePress, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Contest, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Contest or downloading any materials in this Contest. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, CafePress reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In such event, CafePress reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Any potential winner may be requested to provide CafePress with proof that such winner is a United States resident and was at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Any automatic, programmed, robotic or similar means of entry are prohibited. CafePress reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion (i) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest; and/or (ii) CafePress reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website. CafePress may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole and absolute discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants, CafePress or users of the CafePress Service. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, CafePress reserves the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
9. WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, mail a self-addressed envelope to CafePress Inc., Attn: Public Relations, 1850 Gateway Drive, Suite 300, San Mateo, CA 94404. Mail must be received by October 17, 2012. List will be sent once prize has been awarded.
10. SPONSOR: CafePress Inc., 1850 Gateway Drive, Suite 300, San Mateo, CA 94404.
*This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple, Facebook or Twitter.